Cutty Sark – #ftiakseCutty contest vol.2
The case of #ftiaxeCutty 2018
The #ftiakseCutty request: Cutty Sark Greece needed to further build a new and stronger relationship with the bartending community. They also wanted to continue the success of the first bartending contest #FtiaxeCutty of 2017!
The insight: The 1st contest of 2017 became so famous because of its smart final challenge and because it traveled all over Greece instead of staying just in Athens.
The idea: 5 new Greek cities hosted 5 bartending competitions named #ftiaxecutty (in Greek it reads like “make something with Cutty”)! The finals took place in Athens after our team collected the best bartenders from ATHENS, SALONICA, LARISSA, KALAMATA & HERAKLION! Cities were changed so more bartenders from more Greek cities could participate.
In short the mix of success #ftiakseCutty was:
- We created a CTA video in order to invite bartenders to enter #ftiaxeCutty contest vol.2!
- Our team re-designed the digital platforms for bartenders, to participate with their “recipes”: 1 with Cutty Sark and 1 with Cutty Sark Prohibition.
- A highly acclaimed judging committee was there. And they all traveled all over Greece to evaluate new ideas, including the 1st year’s winner as a member!
- In addition, a final #ftiakseCutty contest took place, by asking finalists to create a brand new cocktail on the spot, with a secret ingredient inspired by a city of the world!
- The winner won a full month of bartending training in one of London’s best bars with the guest judge as a tutor!
To sum up, the results were amazing. The contest was featured in the press and the bartending community responded one more time to Cutty Sark’s mixability with new amazing cocktails!